Sunday, May 11, 2014

Another Magical Novel

I took the book Blythwood down to Monrovia with me. Can't pack boxes all the day long. I got enough reading time to finish the book, and I enjoyed it a lot, though I think she could have come up with a better name for the bird boy than Raven. I returned it yesterday and forgot to take a photo of the cover. With all this moving and sorting I keep losing track of my camera.

I grabbed a new magical novel to read while I was at the library. I think it's going to be a fun read. It's called The Thinking Woman's Guide to Real Magic by Emily Croy Barker. It's 563 pages. I'm about four chapters into it. I don't have much planned for the day, so hopefully I can read for an hour or two. But right now I need to make breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment