Sunday, April 13, 2014

Vampire Academy Book

Hi gang,
I'm behind in my reading goals mostly because I got really bogged down in Game of Thrones. I am about 3/4 of the way through it and when I needed to renew it I couldn't. Someone else had placed a hold on it. So I turned it in and requested it again.

Vampire Academy Book by Richelle Mead

In the meantime, I started reading Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.  I'm just loving it. It flows like butter into my mind. After picking my way through Game of Thrones, it's nice to just read and have a flow and not have to reread every other page in case I missed something. It's the perfect 'take to the beach' kind of a book. I love the main character Rose.  She is curvy, feisty, independent and smart. Judging by the illustration on the cover, the illustrator screwed that part up. On the cover she looks thinner than the co-star. That's Hollywood for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment